Volunteers are an important component of The Tree House Family Resource Centre. The time, skill and expertise offered by volunteers allow staff to offer programs that they are unable to do. In turn, the volunteers are able to learn a variety of new skills, gain experience, and have some fun too. We appreciate ALL our volunteers!
Anyone interested in volunteering is asked to speak with your Program Facilitator or contact the Deer Lake Centre.
- Family Program Volunteer for Specialty Programs — Child Program Volunteer
- Tree House Liaison Committee (TLC) Member — Toy Sanitizer
- Healthy Baby Club (HBC) Advisory Member — Clothing Closet Volunteer (Deer Lake)
- Handyman / Groundskeeper (Deer Lake) — Childcare (Deer Lake/Pasadena)
- Parenting Program Volunteer (Deer Lake) — Board of Directors
|Deer Lake||Pasadena||Trout River||Woody Point|
|Hampden||Pollard’s Point||Jackson’s Arm||Rocky Harbour|
*** Note “ALL” Volunteers will be requested to:
- Sign a Confidentiality Statement
- Have a Court Check done
- For Volunteers with children a Vulnerable Sector Check is required
To obtain an application contact our Admin at 709-635-5808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org