Car Seat Clinics
We offer a wide variety of services including (but not limited to)the following:
-car seat inspections and installations
-appearances at community events
Transport canada reports that every year 10,000 children under the age of 12 are injured in collisions.
Car crashes are the leading cause of death for children and youth according to the Canadian Hospitals Injury Reporting and Prevention Program.
If you are interested in having your car seat inspected/installed or any other information please contact one of our technicians for an appointment at 635-5808 or 1-866-635-5808.
Healthy baby club
The HBC works with participants to:
- Improve nutrition
- Decrease incidences of smoking, alcohol and drug us
- Raise self-esteem
- Increase initiation and duration of breastfeeding
- Encourage physical activity
- Support early physician care and use of health services
- Enhance social and community support
- Enhance positive parenting skills