The White Bay Tree House offers programs to families of children birth-6 years of age. During structured Drop in Plays, children and families get the opportunity to participate in many different programs like Our Newfoundland Home, Little Chefs, Mudworks, CATCH, Fitness Fun, and many others. During these sessions you and your child will get to paint, colour, cook, play, sing, dance and have lots of fun.
Families can spend quality time together, socialize with other families and gain access to parenting resources and new and exciting ideas!!!!
Please find times and locations on our White Bay Calendar.
Hope to see you there soon!
Healthy baby club
The HBC works with participants to:
- Improve nutrition
- Decrease incidences of smoking, alcohol and drug us
- Raise self-esteem
- Increase initiation and duration of breastfeeding
- Encourage physical activity
- Support early physician care and use of health services
- Enhance social and community support
- Enhance positive parenting skills