The Tree House Family Resource Centre is a non-profit, community-based organization offering FREE programs and resources for all children ages birth- 6 years and their families.
In addition to the hub site located in Deer Lake, we also offer programs in four satellite sites: Bonne Bay North, Bonne Bay South, White Bay, and Pasadena. Please browse our site to find out about all the exciting things that are happening.
The Tree House Family Resource Centre is funded through Child, Youth, and Family Services and is governed by a Board of Directors.
Healthy baby club
The HBC works with participants to:
- Improve nutrition
- Decrease incidences of smoking, alcohol and drug us
- Raise self-esteem
- Increase initiation and duration of breastfeeding
- Encourage physical activity
- Support early physician care and use of health services
- Enhance social and community support
- Enhance positive parenting skills